Tuesday 23 October 2012

Meeting Up

You know - the BEST thing about doing an Open Studio event such as the South Hams Art Trail - is that you get to meet so many lovely people!  I'm tucked away in my little village, on a headland and off the beaten track, and yet visitors have still come along to see how it all works :O)  And I get to stay in my Studio ALL week - which can't be bad!
The weather has changed now, damp and foggy today so I'm expecting it to be rather quiet.  I doubt if I will be able to hang quilts outside any more this year either, which is a shame because they look lovely blowing gently in the sunshine.  Just have to hang more inside!  Not quite sure where  though!  hehe  I do have a little extra room in the Studio now, as Martin and Ian have put up a hanging rail in the rafters so I'm going to spend some time today filling that :O)
If you're a craft maker - check out your local events and join in - its great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment