Saturday 27 October 2012

Silk Ribbon Delight

Such a lovely way to spend a couple of hours :O)  I need more silk ribbons to make up the kits for the Christmas ornaments so I pulled out the dyes and started to play :o)  Pretty pretty.  Next up are a few purples and maybe some greens.  I don't know why but it doesn't matter how many green ribbons or threads you may have - it is never enough or never exactly the right one ......
These pinks and yellows are set and rinsed, just need pressing to smooth them out and then they will be ready to pop into the packs.
Can you see the picture of a sewing machine at the back?  That's a new one called George - due here in the next week or so, ready for demo to customers ........ I'll let you know how I get on .......... :o)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty ribbons.... I think 'George' will appreciate green ribbons.....lol....

    ReplyDelete